Saturday, April 23, 2011

Where did this week go?

Do you ever have weeks were they just flew by and you're not sure where they went or why they seemed so busy?  I did not really DO anything this week yet it seemed super busy.  Maybe because I am taxiing both boys this week.  We had 3 baseballs games, a practice, tennis practice, I watched a friend's little guy on Tuesday, which was lots of fun, and well I don't remember what else.  lol  It sure seemed to fly by though.

Today Rusty and I got up and ran to Spokane to get our produce basket and then had breakfast.  Zipped home deposited produce and up to the field we went.  We ran the snack shack together, which was kinda fun and then game time.  The boys played a good game today.  We lost, but the boys played a good game. No pictures.  I'll try to remember my camera next game.

No comments: