Monday, April 18, 2011

Another successful shopping day despite this nasty weather

I am SO tired of this weather.  I want to shop without having to RUN to the car or the store.  I was rained on, snowed on, and hailed on.  GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!  BUT I saved lots of money  (:

 My Rite Aid trip.  $80.37 of product for $7.92.  It should have been $6.92, but she missed one of my coupons and I didn't want to go back in.
 Everything I bought today was $17.07 (that's before tax) and would have been $143.89 without coupons or sales.
Albertsons:  I love the doublers.  $5.31 for $57.30 of groceries.  The boys have been begging for oreo's and since I only paid .49 a package I thought I'd spoil them.  I hear the Wheat Thins stix are pretty yummy so grabbed those too.  I think we have enough "bad" food for awhile.  To round out of the junk I came home and ordered my produce basket for Saturday.

No comments: