Monday, March 8, 2010

No new pictures! This weekend was beautiful! Mom and the sisters came over on Saturday and we took a 4 mile walk and had a BBQ. I guess I should have got the camera out. lol Today is horribly gloomy again and it makes me depressed. I am SO ready for Spring and sunshine.

I have found 2 tiny puppies that will stay around 3-5 lbs and I am trying very hard to talk some sense into myself. I miss snuggling with Dozer so much, but I don't miss the barking. The lady lives down the road and I talked to her yesterday, but I haven't went to see them in person because there is no way I would make it home without one. lol

Tucker wants me to write that he set up the trampoline also. lol Now he is complaining that I wrote it like that. lol It sure is fun bugging him.


No comments: