Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Discouraged

Well I am on day 9 of my diet and have only lost 4.6 lbs. I have not cheated. I have been SO good. I really am an impatient person and really wanted to lose those 10 lbs. that the South Beach Diet talks about. I know I am eating healthier, but .... I know the weight will come off. I am losing inches. I should have taken measurements, but didn't. My pants are not nearly as tight so that's a good thing, unless you ask Rusty. My dear hubby likes me chubby!!! LOL I have been exercising 5 days a week, both on my elliptical and videos. Denise Austin really irritates me!!! She has a good workout though. So I will keep on going knowing the weight has to eventually come off. If anyone has any good veggie recipes bring them on.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Don't be discouraged Brenda, 5 lbs is nothing to sneeze at! You are doing great.