Monday, January 19, 2009

Wendy- You are my inspiration

After reading your blog I got motivated to clean the boy's rooms. I have discovered that Ethan hardly has any clothes that fit. I just bought him clothes a bit ago and bought him more last Wednesday and he still only has a few things. He is growing SO fast. Tucker on the other hand has enough clothes for 3 kids. He gets the hand me downs. He hates that so I buy him some clothes too. I then come home and look in his closet and say "what was I thinking." Ethan is already wearing clothes that Ethan just outgrew. He is going to be really tall if he keeps growing at the rate he has been. So Wendy the boy's thank you for having to clean today. LOL

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Ha ha!! Sorry guys, but you know it has to be done at least once a year. :) You'll all appreciate how nice and clean it is when you are all done. Good job Mom!! I'm still trying to get mine basement finished. Today I need to get the vacuum and dust rags out and give it a good scrubbing!

Unknown said...

She inspires me too! Especially when she posts pictures... And she has nearly twice the number of kids that I do?! Argh!