This weekend Rusty and I both have colds. I feel much better today than yesterday, but Rusty isn't feeling so great. It is kinda nice to hang out on the couch though. I did give Ellie a bath and mopped the floor. Ellie was flithy. She loves to go outside and run with Duke but comes in MUDDY!!! Amber and the kids brought Tuck home and visited for a little bit.
Not much has been going on here. School is going better and both boys are doing well. It is a lot of work, but it's their job. Tucker is learning more Christmas songs and lots of cords. He really is very talented on the guitar. He is playing a lot. He played for Grandpa Arnold at Cody's birthday party last week. Grandpa sure does enjoy listening to him.
Well I just don't have anything exciting to report.

No comments:
Post a Comment