Friday, May 20, 2011

I am a horrible blogger lately.  Seems like the weeks have been just flying by and I don't know where they have gone.  Summer is almost here and honestly I can't wait till school is out.  I know Ethan feels the same way as he has been grumbling about his school work lately.  hehe  I think Tucker will enjoy being home too.  I am ready for a camping trip or something.  Anything really, this has been such a long winter and I feel blah and restless.

The last few days have been beautiful and I have spent some time outside working in the garden, taking walks, relaxing in my hammock chair, playing catch with Tucker, and just enjoying the long awaited sunshine.

I will try to get some pictures this weekend.  I am totally slacking on baseball pictures and well I am sure you all want to see my cute boys.  Oh excuse me handsome young men!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I hear ya. I'm in the same boat. We've had nothing but rain for the past three days and it's still raining. boo hoo Chin up, summer has to come sooner or later. :) And then we'll go camping!