Tucker has been busy messing up his hand this week. The boys removed the studs from Ethan's extra set of tires last week and they decided to do them all at once in about 20 minutes. Tucker managed to dig a little hole into the palm of his throwing hand. I get home from town to take him to practice and this is what I see...
A little overboard perhaps, but it did keep the dirt out and he was able to practice. lol Kinda creative actually.
Saturday he was at it again. He went up to the field with Rusty for Field Day and ended up practicing on another team. He took a bad hop and the ball caught the end of his finger. It peeled the skin back from the nail. Apparently it was quite bloody and nasty. By the time I saw it that night it looked okay. Thankfully a couple of friends, one being a Dr. were at the field and fixed him up. It is looking pretty good so hopefully he will be able to play soon.
My exciting score this week. I have several coupon blogs that I follow and one local blog was running a contest. For the contest Cheryl took $20 and everything she purchased with that $20 over a months time was put into the giveaway. Well she purchased well over $400 worth of merchandise and won it all. I was SO excited. So on Friday I met up with Cheryl to collect my haul. It was SO much stuff. She is such a sweet lady and I really enjoyed meeting and talking coupons with her.
There is so much there that you can't see so I will bore you with a list:
3-Lay's Stax
2- Up Ibprofen
4- Hunt's Ketchup
tweezers
4- Hunt's BBQ sauce
2- Clairol Hair Color
2- Italian Dressing
Glade Plug In
3- Ronzoni Pasta
2- Finish Power Balls
5- Tuscan Butter
4- Colgate Toothpaste
Desitin
2- Colgate Toothpaste- travel
Johnson's Baby Lotion
4- Peter Pan peanut butter
Johnson's Baby Shampoo
1- Skippy peanut butter
3- Nail Polish
2- Gain Dish Soap
2- Floss
2- Taster's Choice Coffee
2- Nivea Lip Gloss
2- Lipton Tea
Dove Shampoo and Conditioner
10- Cat Treats
Suave Shampoo and Conditioner
3- Top Ramen
8- Dove Deo.
4- Yakisoba
2- Degree Deo.
10- Snack Pack Pudding
Purex Fabric Softner
2- Fruit Roll-Ups
6- Gain Fabric Softner
7- Gushers
1- Up Softner
16- Hot Cocoa
3- Up Pantiliners
2- Quaker Oatmeal
2- Huggies Travel Wipes
5- Gummies
1- Fiber One bars
2- Pure Protein Bars
6- Kool-Aid
32- Healthy Choice Soups
6- Hunt's Pasta Sauce
4- Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal
2- Motrin PM
3- Jeans
4- Crispix Cereal
2- Corn Flakes
2- Gallon of Milk
Pretty impressive for $20.





No comments:
Post a Comment