Tucker put his candles in the shape of a T.
U of I and BSU are playing for the last time on Friday. Rusty wanted to go to the game, but the tickets have been sold out since September. I have watched Craigslist, but couldn't find any. Anyhow, Rusty had a buddy that had 2 tickets and couldn't attend so offered to sell them to Rusty. I told him that he should take Tucker as he REALLY wanted to go and I don't care so much. Rusty brought the tickets home tonight and put them in an envelope and wrote U of I and BSU on the front. It was on the counter. I moved this envelope several times near Tucker as he was in the kitchen and he just ignored it. I finally said "Why don't you go on Craigslist and see it there are any tickets." Here he is searching for tickets. I pushed the envelope towards his elbow several times, but he still didn't notice. Finally as you can see in this picture I pushed it under his elbow. He still didn't notice. He found some tickets on craigslist so I told him to e-mail and ask the seats hoping he will look down as he typed. FINALLY!!!! I wish Rusty would have got that picture. It was so funny. Tucker is thrilled that they are going!
Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:
That is so funny! Tucker was so focused on finding some tickets, he never thought they would be so easy to find...right under his elbow. hee hee
Looks like everyone had a great time at the party. :)
And I just have to say in that first picture...your hair looks gorgeous!!
Post a Comment