Bella is so naughty and mischievous. For such a little thing she can get up on everything. I find her on the kitchen table, on my craft counter, and on my coffee tables. She is just so naughty. She will stop if I catch her in the act, but keeps right on if no one is looking.
The poor chickens are subjected to her chasing them around. I haven't been putting on her shock collar as it rubs sores in her poor little neck and she knows when it is on and when it isn't. The moment you let her out without it she goes to visit the birds. They DO NOT enjoy her company.
She LOVES toys with stuffing inside or bedding with stuffing. She will attack her toys and rip all the stuffing out till I get irritated and throw it away. I buy cheap quilted pillow shams at the goodwill for her kennel and she will chew holes in them till she can pull the stuffing out. ARGH! I now by rope toys or squeaky toys NO more stuffed animals.
Lucky for her I kinda like the naughty thing and for some reason Rusty thinks she's the bomb. She is a good little bed buddy.

1 comment:
She is so funny. She was such great entertainment for all of us while we were camping. She is a hoot!
Post a Comment