Friday, September 17, 2010

Scrapbooking


Today is my first day home alone since the boys started school this year. Ethan is at his dad's and Tucker is at school. I know I have days when they are at their friend's and I am home alone, but this is different! I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself and feeling a little sad and lonely. Well I am years, like 7, behind in my scrapbooking so I dug in and got started. The Disneyland pictures from our first trip in 2004 are now scrapbooked. Tucker will have to eat his words when he gets home. lol I worked for hours and got through the rest of the current scrapbook so I either buy more pages for it or start a new one. Looking through all the old photos was fun and kinda sad too. Boy my babies have grown up!

For all of you that knew Aunt Dawn I am posting this picture of the turkey she gave a face.
Some days Aunt Dawnie just pops into my head and I really miss her. She was so funny and so much fun to be around.

No comments: