Sunday, September 26, 2010
Food Woes
Food seems to be my nemisis. I do good for a while and then all hell breaks lose. I am so frustrated with foods that I want to eat making me feel like crap. I KNOW that wheat or gluten is going to make me bloated, crabby, tired, and now I seem to be getting a lovely rash on my eye lids when I eat it. I know dairy, at least liquid dairy, make the end of my tongue raw and my belly bloated. So why the heck do I crave these foods and why do I cave and eat them if I know I am going to feel crappy later. I need to get back to eating in a way that I will feel better, but for some reason I just can't seem to do it. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment