Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Seems like I have been doing a lot of running around lately. Between Ethan's driver's ed, Tuck's basketball and guitar I have been in the car a lot. I know I am slacking on the blog. I brought the camera to Tucker's basketball game Saturday only to take it out and the battery was dead. So this weekend I am aim to get some pictures.

The puppies are growing. They turned 6 weeks on Tuesday. They should be in the Nickel's Worth tomorrow so hopefully I get some calls. Tucker is still begging to keep the little girl. He wants to sell Ellie. With the way she has been acting lately I am considering it. She keeps me up half the night whining to go out, scratches at the back door like a maniac when she wants back in and whines to be out constantly. Hopefully she will knock it off when the babies are gone. I actually feel kinda bad the little girl puppy stops and looks for Tucker when she hears his voice. It is kinda cool. He loves having the dogs sleep with him at night, but Tanzy won't stay in his room and Duke usually ends up in our room too.

I was doing great on my eating plan and feeling good when I caved to the mighty O'Malley's cheeseburger. It has resulted in eating like crap today also. I feel like crap when I eat like crap. So tomorrow no more crap. Clean food and working out. I am NOT slipping back into the "eat crap, feel like crap" trap.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Keep up the good work! You are doing awesome! I'd love for you to email me your diet. What do you eat in a day? I need to stop eating crap too!! Problem is, what should I replace it with? Just lettuce and chicken? Ewwww, but I know it's gotta be done. Anyway, you rock!! :) Email soon!