Me and the boys at the Karls home.
Ethan and Rae on the floor. The boys spent lots of time on the floor playing video games and the girls didn't want to miss out.
Me and my dear friend, Wendy. I miss you already.
All the kiddos. The last time we took a picture of all the kids together they were much littler and minus an Abby. I will have to see if I can find the photo and scan it into the computer.
Uncle Rusty and the girls. They love to talk to Uncle Rusty about My Little Pony.
Sweet Abby!!!!
Had a hard time with the light hitting Lilly's glasses, but she is still beautiful!
Cute Rae!!!
This was the road going to see the Karls. It was freezing there and snowy.
Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We are all missing you guys already. Ethan was trying to get a concrete answer all the way home on WHEN we can see you again. LOL Didn't even complain about the drive. I so enjoyed visiting with you Wendy and everyone else of course. Love you guys!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment