Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Not enough or too much going on
Well we have been busy around here. We are in the midst of waiting for our roof to be repaired. What a fun waiting game that is, apparently the engineers and the county don't care if winter is coming. I am just praying for the weather to hold until it is fixed. School is going okay. Some really long days and some good days. We joined the Kroc Center which is lots of fun. We all went last night and brought Godwin along also. The boys played basketball and went swimming while Rusty and I did the elliptical and the weights. It is kinda fun to people watch while working out. Makes the time go a bit faster. The boys have their first electric guitar lessons tomorrow. I am going to miss Fran, but Tucker wants to learn some more on his electric. I wish we could do both, but money.... Well I don't even have any pictures to post. I will get some this week and get an update on here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment