Saturday, July 4, 2009

3rd of July





The boys found this little frog at the end of our evening. I just love frogs.
Ethan with the officially named "Snickers"
Mary, Rusty looks so much like you in this picture. I think it's the shirt. I apparently put my shirt in his closet. He came out with it on. Doesn't he look nice in teddy bears? I would have died laughing if he hadn't noticed and worn it to work.
My little All Star
Ethan trying to get on the tube.

All that work and he's going back in.

Look at my two handsome boys!



My big handsome boy!

These are just gorgeous so they had to be added.



I was trying to get these to load with this photo first and the bonfire last, but I always seem to upload them wrong. We had a great afternoon on the boat and then had a bonfire and a few fireworks when we got home.















No comments: