Wendy asked me to do this on my blog so here goes:
1. I am left-handed.
2. I have been married for 11 years.
3. I have two boys- 14 and 10.
4. I have lost 10 lbs.
5. I LOVE movie theater popcorn!!!
6. I haven't played softball in 3 years and kind of miss it.
7. I school my boys at home using a virtual school.
8. I have 6 years of scrapbooking I need to do.
9. I love to garden.
10. My favorite food is Mexican.
11. My favorite song is Amazing Grace.
12. I love dogs!
13. I love babies and wish I had another one!
14. I haven't been able to run without getting shin splints since Ethan was born.
15. I love living in a small town.
16. The majority of my relatives live locally.
17. I love to sing, but not in front of people.
18. I played the flute in junior high and high school.
19. I broke my foot my junior year during P.E.
20. I like working with numbers.
21. I do not like a lot of noise.
22. I drove a Toyota Landcruiser in high school.
23. I love getting mail.
24. I am a pretty organized person.
25. I hate being the center of attention.

1 comment:
Dang! You came up with those quick!! It seriously took me two weeks to make myself do it. lol Loved yours!
Post a Comment