Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Losing weight

Okay it is a new year and time to get this weight off (again). I am back on the South Beach Diet. I did it years ago and it was pretty easy to follow. Weight Watchers is just too hard for me. I am finishing day 3 and so far so good. I have lost 3 lbs. YEAH!!! I am excerising too. I did the 30 Day Shred yesterday. Wow!!! My legs are sore tonight. I have been doing my elliptical for over 2 months. I thought I was in better shape. So anyhow, I have added a weight loss ticker to my blog so hopefully making it public will make me more accountable.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Ok, I've been meaning to comment forever. Maybe you can help me. I'm so not happy with how I look either. Shorts season is coming soon and I cringe at the thought. I hate to diet though. In fact, I just grabbed myself some oreo's on my way to the computer. I'm pathetic. I'm very proud of you, you keep up the hard work. I'm going to be trying to do the same.