Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

Well I have tried for two days to post pics and blogger just won't work for me. Probably all this snow! It is snowing like crazy here. I had a pic of the trampoline so you could see how much snow, but.... the snow is already up to the frame of the trampoline. It is CRAZY!!!! My muscles are killing me as are everyone elses with a shovel it their hand. Amazingly my internet is still on! It is slow, but working! Rusty just took the boys to their friends house to play for a while. They had to do school today while all the other kids get a snow day. NO FAIR!!!! That is one pet peeve about Virtual Public School, we don't get the days off that the Brick and Mortar Public Schools get. BUMMER!!!!! I will try to post pics later since I am not having luck now.

No comments: