Well we are back in the thick of life! I want another vacation! My house is a mess. I need to vacuum, dust, do laundry, clean bathrooms, the list goes on..... School is back in full swing! I intended to take Friday-Monday off as we had saved up vacation days, but that didn't happen. The boys, especially Ethan, did school Friday and Monday. He has so much work that he didn't want to get behind. He is working really hard this year, but with his schedule he has a tough time. I am proud of him! Tucker is ahead of the game, but he is going to have to apply himself more in his Literature studies. He slacks when I am not paying attention.
I am looking forward to Christmas Break and making candy. I need to decide what we are making this year. Ethan enjoys cooking so I think he will help and Tuck always likes to help.
Well I don't have much to say so I better get to work!

No comments:
Post a Comment