The weekend is HERE! I started it off early with a massage. It is prehaps the fastest 50 minutes. My neck has been out since Sunday and I was hoping a massage would help and I had a gift certificate so.... It did feel great, but neck is still out. If it isn't back in by Monday I will have to find a chiropractor. The school was having a great sale on their loyalty card 5 massages for $75 so I bought one. So my goal is one massage a month. I am even going to get brave and try a man massage therapist. I have always thought I would be uncomfortable with a man, but the girl that did my massage today said that the guy's are great because they assess the muscles and go to town were the woman gently work the muscles. I prefer the "get the job done" method.
The boys have PLANS for the weekend. Ethan has a friend coming tomorrow day and a b-day overnight and Tucker is in the process of making plans. Sunday is Tucker's b-day party. So BUSY, BUSY!

No comments:
Post a Comment