School started on Monday for the boys and this week has been absolutely crazy busy. We are all trying to learn the new system and get back into the swing of things. Ethan has a lot of reading this year and his day has been especially long. He is trying really hard and I am very proud of his attitude. Tucker's isn't as much since he is a 4th grader, but he is doing a great job getting his work done too. Yesterday in the midst of school my poor printer gave up the ghost. I print a ton and it finally gave out. So last night after the party I flew to Best Buy and bought a new wireless printer. It is great! No more changing cords to each computer!!! Plus it has automatic two-sided printing. Doesn't take much to get me excited! It really is cool and I guess the timing was good for the old one to die because it had just run out of ink.



No comments:
Post a Comment