Thursday, July 10, 2008

More pics

This was the patio that had the hot tub under it. We sold the hot tub and the picnic table is there now. Rusty built the bar that runs across the side for putting food or sitting at. I am in the process of painting it green to match the house and shop. You can see the red post in the back.
My new garden shed I got off Craiglist for cheap and restained it. The dirt there is where the trampoline used to be in the ground.
This is off the back deck. The boys and I built the fence all my ourselves. Tanzy is now confined unless someone lets her out the front door and then she is history until she decides to return. The white rose to the right smells so yummy!!
Well that is some of the landscaping we have done this summer and last. I am sure I will find more to do. LOL

No comments: